From Delaware/Chester County
- US Rte 1 North (State Road becomes Township Line Road, becomes City Avenue).
- Approximately 8 miles on US Rte 1, crossing West Chester Pike (PA Rte. 3), Haverford Road and Lancaster Ave (US Rte. 30).
- Stay on City Avenue to Old Lancaster Road (Starbucks and St. Joe's bookstore on left).
- Turn left on Old Lancaster Road and continue 1/4 mile. Adath Israel will be on the left.
From NE Phila and Northern Suburbs
- Take Roosevelt Boulevard to 76 West.
- Take City Avenue exit (US 1).
- Follow City Avenue 1.5 mi to Old Lancaster Road.
- Turn Right at light onto Old Lancaster Road.
- Go up 4/10 mile on Old Lancaster. Adath Israel will be on the left.
From Center City Philadelphia
- Take Schuylkill Expressway (I-76) to City Avenue Exit.
- Continue on City Avenue to Old Lancaster Road.
- Turn right onto Old Lancaster Road.
- Go up 1/4 mile (3 and a half blocks) and Adath will be on the left.
By Public Transportation
- We are within walking distance of SEPTA bus line #44 and within walking distance of the Merion train station at Merion Road and North Highland Avenue.
- For route, schedule and rate information, contact SEPTA at 215-580-7800.